The Collections - discover ready-made teaching materials
- Collections are curated collections of educational resources on specific topics and for specific target groups.
- Find complete lesson plans with complete materials, or pick individual elements and adapt them to your needs.
- With the remix button, you can create your own copy in your own clipboard in no time at all and use it directly in your own lesson.
Do you have an idea for a collection?
You have developed great teaching material that you would like to share with other teachers? We look forward to hearing about your idea and will actively accompany you through the creation process from an idea to the finished collection in our gallery.
We support you in the planning and development of your collection and ensure that your ideas appear in the best light.
As an author, you will receive the Tools Pro license for one year for a published collection, with which you can use all tools without limit.
Your collection will have a special place in our gallery - reach over 250,000 teachers with your teaching ideas and materials.
The materials of the collections should meet the following criteria:
- The teaching material is yours: you own full copyright of all content and agree that it may be redistributed as OER.
- The teaching material is didactically and methodically well thought out and contains a lesson plan.
- The teaching material seizes the potential of digital tools in the classroom and motivates students to work collaboratively.
- The teaching material is visually appealing and clearly structured: the design and layout motivates your students.
- The teaching material is simple and self-explanatory: it has a curriculum-relevant title and can easily be used for a substitution lesson.